ID and WinCompose?

Gerhard

May 25, 2022, 1:35:57 PM5/25/22
to Input Director
Hello,

I'm using WinCompose to create characters that are not part of my keyboard layout. This doesn't seem to work with ID.

What happens (with WinCompose installed on the controller) is that the character that WinCompose outputs is not sent to the remote. It works locally to the controller, but not for the remotes.

Does anybody have an idea to make this work?

Thanks,
Gerhard

Shane

May 26, 2022, 2:20:53 AM5/26/22
to Input Director
Hi Gerhad,

Try changing this setting:

1. Open Input Director on your Director system
2. Switch to the "Director Preferences" tab
3. Scroll all the way down to the Advanced settings
4. Enable the option "Allow synthesised input"

Regs,

Shane.

Gerhard

May 26, 2022, 10:34:48 AM5/26/22
to Input Director
Hi Shane,

Thanks for the tip. I had already tried this setting. It doesn't seem to change anything; the behavior looks the same with or without it.

Gerhard