Ability to use hotkeys to lock mouse/keyboard to a certain computer?

Professor Brown

Jun 23, 2022, 9:12:07 PM6/23/22
to Input Director
I have two computers linked with Input Director (one's with 2 monitors). I would like to play a game on Steam on my second computer using the mouse & keyboard from my main computer. However, I noticed that whenever I move the mouse to the left of the screen, it takes the mouse to the other computer. I don't want it to do that, considering the fact that game I'm playing is an FPS game.

Is there a way of setting up hotkeys to lock the mouse/keyboard to a certain computer so it cannot be used on the other computers until unlocked?

Shane

Jun 23, 2022, 9:13:54 PM6/23/22
to Input Director
Hi,

Yes, you can setup hotkeys to enable / disable screen-edge transitions - It's found on the Director Preferences tab, under Transition Options.

Regs,

Shane.