Mouse Button support?

Ryan

Apr 12, 2022, 8:44:38 AM4/12/22
to Input Director
Hello,

Has mouse button 4/5 support been added yet for Hotkeys!? I need this for Push to Talk.
Example: Gaming PC pushes mouse button 4 for it pushes mouse button 4 for other pc.

Thanks,

Ryan

Shane

Apr 12, 2022, 8:49:41 AM4/12/22
to Input Director
Hi Ryan,

Hotkeys are just for keys at this stage, not for mouse buttons. I'll see what I can do about adding that into the next major release.

Regs,

Shane.

Ryan

Apr 30, 2022, 2:16:02 PM4/30/22
to Input Director
Shane,

As a live streamer, this would be amazing for push-to-talk/push-to-mute scenarios!
God's work, we all appreciate it.

Thank you,

Ryan

Ryan

Jul 14, 2022, 3:21:30 AM7/14/22
to Input Director
Hello Shane,

I see you added the mouse button support.
I am having trouble getting my keybinds to actual work on my other machine. Only one keybind is working which is the "Applications" key. I have Right Control and Mouse Button A, they do not work on the client machine.
Any ideas?

Screenshot 2022-07-14 032052.png

Thank you,

Ryan

Shane

Jul 15, 2022, 12:47:28 AM7/15/22
to Input Director
Hi Ryan,

I'll send you an email to follow up on this.

Thanks,

Shane.
Message has been deleted