Typing from Master keyboard to Slave computer produces garbage

Sirrah

May 28, 2017, 8:10:07 AM5/28/17
to Input Director
Hi

I have been using Input Director for some years on a number of computers and Windows versions and it has been brilliant.  However, recently, it has started to type garbage on the slave computer, even though everything else appears to work OK.

I updated to the latest version and that didn't help.  I also set all configuration settings back to defaults and that hasn't resolved the problem.

Can anyone throw any light on this please.

Thanks

Shane

May 28, 2017, 8:17:48 AM5/28/17
to Input Director
Hi,

On your master computer, open Input Director and switch to the "Master Preferences" tab. Try switching off (or if it's off, turn it on) the "Use this system's keyboard layout when directing slaves" option.

Regs,

Shane.

PapaPanthers

Jul 17, 2021, 10:17:59 AM7/17/21
to Input Director
this appears to work on the latest version of 2.0.1 but it is located under "Director Preferences" tab. same option :)