Director Bottom Edge Issue

SovereignGFC

May 21, 2024, 9:24:02 PMMay 21
to Input Director

Screenshot 2024-05-21 085056.pngMy setup is this.  All I did was clean-install Windows 11 (from Windows 10) on the Director (having used the XML backup option).  The Client is Windows 10.
  • I can move from Director to Client from the TOP of the Director screen.  It then appears at the BOTTOM of the Client screen.
  • I can move from the BOTTOM of the Client screen to the TOP of the Director screen.
  • I can move from the TOP of the Client screen to the BOTTOM of the Director screen.  This one's a tad strange because moving from the middle of the top of the Client pops over to...the bottom-right corner of the Director.

But I can't move from the BOTTOM of the Director screen to the TOP of the Client screen!

Which bone-chillingly obvious setting have I missed on restore?

Shane

May 21, 2024, 9:30:59 PMMay 21
to Input Director
Hi,

What does the Windows monitor layout look like on each system?  (e.g. this config in Windows)

Regs,

Shane.

SovereignGFC

May 24, 2024, 8:54:56 AMMay 24
to Input Director
director.png
Director.  #4 is a TV that's off (it was like this before the upgrade).  #3 is the only one configured in ID here because the side/wing monitors are shared with the client (laptop) via different inputs.  Think Director on HDMI, Client on DVI.
client.png
Client.  In this mode the Client is displaying to the side monitors.