[bug] mouse vanishes with high chance if switching between monitors

mak...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 8:33:58 PMSep 13
to Input Director
anyone still working on this program!? bug which exists since YEARS still not fixed and it is just enough. I have to leave for another program.

if you switch between screens, there is a high chance the cursor is gone, and you cant do anything anymore. only way to work around is to bind keybinding to move mouse back to monitor x/y.

my theory is that this has something to do with different monitor resolutions, I have 4k on main and 1080p on slave.

Shane

Sep 14, 2021, 2:59:14 AMSep 14
to Input Director
Hi,

Contact me if you’re able and willing to run a special build with a diagnostic log, and I can with your help look into it.

Thanks,

Shane.

mak...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 12:32:08 PM (5 days ago) Oct 11
to Input Director
I think the issue has to do with one of these settings, since I disabled them all, the issue doesnt happen anymore: