▙ + ▜▖mouse switching inconsistently

Daniel Smith

Nov 29, 2021, 6:17:16 PM11/29/21
to Input Director

In the following layout:

                1                            2                            3                            4
layout.png
Moving the mouse from B2 to A2 results in inconsistent behavior depending how the mouse ended up in B2. If the mouse come from B1 or A2 on its way to B2 then moving the mouse up to A2 results in the expected behavior of travelling to A2. If the mouse comes from B3 to B2 then moving the mouse up to A2 results in the mouse being teleported to the intersection of A2,A3,B2, and B3 and as a result either ending up on the left side of A2 or the right side of B3 depending on the exact angle of the upward movement.

It does not seem to matter which part of the border between A2 and B2 is used only whether the mouse sourced from B3 or another monitor on its way to B2.

Any help on troubleshooting this would be appreciated!

Shane

Dec 1, 2021, 1:21:47 AM12/1/21
to Input Director
Hi,

If you're able to help me diagnose what might be going wrong, please contact me.

Thanks,

Shane.