Slave Only available if wired

daveidoogil

Aug 10, 2022, 8:42:14 PM8/10/22
to Input Director
I used Input director through a wireless connection for about half a year without major problems. Now I tried using both systems wired to the rouer and now the Slave is only getting recognized as availible if it has a wired and a wireless connection to the Network.
then it will communicate via the wired connection. Wether the Master is wired or wireless has no impact. My other Slave System that I haven't tried using wired still works with both aformentioned Systems as the Master no matter if they're wired or wireless.