Input Director causes NDI application to crash

TW

Apr 5, 2024, 5:47:29 PMApr 5
to Input Director
Hello. I recently installed Input Director v2.2 on two Windows 10 PC's: the first (used as Director) is used for livestreaming video and the second (Client) is used for streaming text and video via NDI to the first PC to use it as overlays for the main livestream. Installing and setting up Input Director worked perfectly, however I noticed that my NDI application started to crash frequently (enough that I was no longer able to use it). Uninstalling Input Director from the client PC resolved the issue with the NDI program. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get these two programs to work at the same time? Here's the error thrown form the NDI application:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: destination
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.CopyToNative(Object source, Int32 startIndex, IntPtr destination, Int32 length)
   at vMixDesktopCaptureLibrary.Win32Utils.ClearDest(IntPtr dst, Int32 dstStride, Size sz)
   at vMixDesktopCaptureLibrary.DesktopCaptureServer._CaptureThread()