Input Director v2.1.2 Released

Shane

Jun 30, 2022, 9:13:27 PMJun 30
to Input Director
Hi,

Input Director v2.1.2 has been released and can be downloaded from the Input Director web site.

New features include:
  • Key bindings support binding a key to multiple target keys across the Director and Client systems
  • Bindings can now bind mouse buttons as a source or target action
  • Upgraded OpenSSL library to v3.0.3
  • Fixed a bug that could stop transitioning to a client when it's status changes to being available
  • Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect transitions between non-adjacent monitors
  • The encryption set on the Director system will now be used as the default encryption for each client
  • Commercial customers can set a mandatory encryption policy
  • Minor bug fixes
Regs,

Shane.

Dutchy

Jul 8, 2022, 7:18:02 AMJul 8
to Input Director
thanks. I love your tool. Tried it out now for about 1 week and I have 2 desktops with each 3 monitors (stacked in 2 rows 3 columns) and for me it is working great. I also tried the Microsoft tool (Mouse without borders) but that didn't work well for my setup. Your tool works great for my setup.