3 monitors can i cannot jump mouse between them

Motionz XT

Jun 14, 2021, 8:14:10 PM6/14/21
to Input Director
hello
I have 3 monitors
two for the main pc and one for slave pc
i can only jump between the main monitor of the main pc and the slave monitor
what i need is to jump between the main monitor and the second monitor of the main pc and also the slave monitor

i tired everything and i did shortcut but its only jump me between the main pc monitor and the slave monitor, i made the director monitors setup, i added the main and second monitor 1 and 2 but when i press the shortcut it takes me from thr slave monitor to the left main monitor, its like the middle between mian and second pc monitor

Shane

Jun 15, 2021, 1:28:37 AM6/15/21
to Input Director
Hi,

At the moment Input Director hotkeys will jump between systems, not between the monitors connected to a single system.

Regs,

Shane.

Motionz XT

Jun 15, 2021, 3:31:51 AM6/15/21
to Input Director
oh this is an issue for me :(
even the screen edge  transition doesnt work between monitors

Motionz XT

Jun 15, 2021, 3:37:14 AM6/15/21
to Input Director

anyway if anyone had the same issue that i have, i used Dual Monitor Tools , its do the same job jumping between monitors and also locked the mouse from moving to another monitor during playing games

Motionz XT

Jun 15, 2021, 5:51:11 AM6/15/21
to Input Director
I hope to add those features

the issue that i have now there is conflict between the hotkeys this is so difficult
also when i took the screen shot by pressing PrtScSysRq key while my mouse in the main monitor, it gave me screenshot of the second monitor :(

why no-one figure those issue out
Untitled00.png

Motionz XT

Jun 18, 2021, 1:40:40 PM6/18/21
to Input Director
@Shane
please is there any update soon for this features
the program should detection any additional monitors on both system so the hotkeys  will work in all monitors