Enable Lock mouse in Slave?

James Brooks

Mar 24, 2024, 5:54:19 PMMar 24
to Input Director
Hello,

I am new here but a simple user of Input Direct for years.  I have no tech background and I am looking for a solution.

I have setup a Master+Slave1+Slave2  (in that order horizontally)  and I wish to lock my mouse in slave 2 when I am using fullscreen programs.    I have tried to read the manual and read several search hits. But often are about the director or accidental locks.

I really hope to find a solution to keep my mouse in my 3rd screen when using programs.

Tavm

Shane

Mar 24, 2024, 6:01:55 PMMar 24
to Input Director
Hi,

If you right-click on the “ID” icon on the Windows notification bar, when your cursor is on the client, there is an option to “No screen-edge transitions”.

To make this quicker, a hotkey can be setup to switch screen-edge transitions on and off. The hotkey can be configured on the “Director Preferences” tab (on the Director system) under “Transitions options”.

Regs,

Shane.

James Brooks

Mar 25, 2024, 5:24:47 AMMar 25