The Little Red Funhouse

Christopher Smith

Jan 16, 2017, 11:08:13 AM1/16/17
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project

This is 'The Little Red Funhouse', it was part of The ImagiNation Network's Map as an 'expansion pack' you'd have to purchase from Sierra. As far as I can tell from Sierra Resources (LANDS.CFG), it had two 'expansions' which would be loaded from the folders 'SCHOOL' (Bright Star School) and 'DWSchool' (Dim Wit School). I'm wondering if any INN Members have these in order to create a complete INN v2.4? :)

Ray Porteous

Jan 17, 2017, 1:05:56 AM1/17/17
to innre...@googlegroups.com
You might inquire with Dave Norman at Sierra Telephone in Oakhurst. He's a manager there and may know someone who has those resources.

I'm QARay from INN, 1993-1997.

Subject: [INN Revival] The Little Red Funhouse
To: "ImagiNation Network Revival Project" <innre...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, January 16, 2017, 8:08 AM

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/innrevival.

Omer Mor

Jan 17, 2017, 5:45:41 AM1/17/17
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Please update here if your manage to get hold of this expansion pack. A great find!

Hork

Jan 20, 2017, 11:44:56 AM1/20/17
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Dim Wit School never had anything in it.  I think Bright Star School was where we had Trivia from a national trivia provider that I can't remember the name of but was popular in bars. Since any server made now to run INN wouldn't have the connection to that trivia service, it won't work for you.

Richard Aronson

Jan 20, 2017, 11:47:14 AM1/20/17
to innre...@googlegroups.com

We had NTN Trivia, I did some of the work on getting them running.

INNDinky

Sep 1, 2019, 3:21:34 AM9/1/19
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Dave Norman doesn't have that stuff, liar.

- m i t z -

 To: "ImagiNation Network Revival Project" <innre...@googlegroups.com>