Who created the original server?

Shooter Jennings

Oct 19, 2016, 1:10:24 PM10/19/16
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
I am willing to do anything to bring this back up. Ill happy pay for a server to host it free forever. Can someone please point me towards the actual creator of the original server?

Andrew O

Oct 19, 2016, 1:17:36 PM10/19/16
to innre...@googlegroups.com
We've been down this road before.  Good luck though, anything I can help to do I will.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Shooter Jennings <shooterj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am willing to do anything to bring this back up. Ill happy pay for a server to host it free forever. Can someone please point me towards the actual creator of the original server?

Colin Mueller

Mar 2, 2017, 3:59:09 PM3/2/17
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Richard Garriott needs you back in Shroud of the Avatar Shooter! ;)

Actually it would be awesome if we could get this thing back up and running!