Does anyone want to help me re-create the server?

Zac Cleaves

Apr 3, 2016, 2:26:37 PM4/3/16
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
I think I may just have the skillset required (with a few limitations) to start working on our own version of the server.

Are there any other C programmers out there who would like to chat about the possibility of working on this project?

email me at zcle...@gmail.com

ches...@aol.com

Apr 12, 2016, 2:33:03 AM4/12/16
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Hi I haven't seen anything about it.  I had it on my computer but it stopped working so if you get it up and running again let me know.

Thank you
Chess

Mackan Götgård

Apr 24, 2016, 7:11:05 AM4/24/16
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
hi, i think server be gone, but some new peps working on revers server again...