MedievaLands: Come play Shadow of Yserbius with us!

ZaneDubya

Apr 27, 2019, 8:33:00 PM4/27/19
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Hey friends! The Yserbius remake which you can play at https://www.medievalands.com has been up for just shy of a month. Over a hundred people have checked out the game, playing a total of 1900 hours and vanquishing over 100,000 monster stacks! TheMercs, VOY, NOR, and representatives from other guilds have made an appearance. And I've closed 116 issues, each one a bug or new feature added to the game.

Some of the new features I've added are:
  • Bulletin boards!
  • Item tool tips - you can finally see item armor, and what spell an item might cast without using it!
  • An achievements screen which lists your exploits in the dungeon (I have set up 18 achievements so far, with more to come)!

Hope to see you all on-line. :)

-Zane

MedievaLands Deeds.png

MedievaLands BBS.pngMedievaLands Tooltips.png

Tom Hocott

Apr 29, 2019, 12:33:03 PM4/29/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any interest in working on "Twinion"

Zane Wagner

Apr 29, 2019, 2:46:49 PM4/29/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom - No, I'm only focused on an enhanced version of Yserbius. :)

Zane

Alexander Sanjenis

Apr 30, 2019, 6:33:27 PM4/30/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Great fun in the volcano tonight! Thanks for doing this!

Rob Wiltbank

May 1, 2019, 6:09:35 PM5/1/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Firstly, thanks so much for doing this, Zane!  It's absolutely brilliant, and takes me back to the 90's in a way like nothing else can. :)

The only recommendation I have at this point is a way to have the revealed map segments tied to the account instead of a local file so, regardless of where we play or if we reinstall, we'll be able to see what we've explored.

Thanks!
Rob

Warren Johnson

May 1, 2019, 8:37:24 PM5/1/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Is this rob from delaware city?

Rob Wiltbank

May 1, 2019, 9:31:23 PM5/1/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Used to be a long time ago... who's this?

Warren Johnson

May 1, 2019, 10:43:27 PM5/1/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Tom Johnson from Pa. I used to come to the gatherings at your place.

You still down around GA?

Sent from my iPad

Rob Wiltbank

May 2, 2019, 7:50:21 AM5/2/19
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Holy, Crap!

How's it going, Tom?!  You're talking about Bob -- that's my Dad. The whole family played TSOY... he's still kicking down around Mariette, GA.  Might be moving back up to DE at some point in the future, but if you wanted to reach out to him, he's at Avat...@aol.com

Hope all is well with you and maybe I'll see you in game.  I run as Locke and Tealstone!

Rob