Did I find out about this too late?

瀏覽次數:257 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Zac Cleaves

未讀,
2016年4月3日 下午2:09:362016/4/3
收件者:ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Did some big corporation shut down this project?

I'm so sad that I missed it, INN was a huge part of my childhood. So many memories. My first "girlfriend" was someone I met on INN =)

I take the server has been down for a year now, huh?

Does anyone have the developers contact information? I would love to send him a message.

Mackan Götgård

未讀,
2016年4月24日 清晨7:12:142016/4/24
收件者:ImagiNation Network Revival Project
nop no corp or inc some one for a long time create revers server so it was on his once a time bak but some one shot it down....

Aloysius Velocitor

未讀,
2016年6月4日 上午9:08:112016/6/4
收件者:innre...@googlegroups.com
The thing is, it was already running on a fan coded server.... So you need the people last working on That Server, and a compatible client to pass around.

From F7, Velocitor, Sundark, Jeff, or whichever of my various personalities you've been communicating with.

Dolnor

未讀,
2016年6月4日 晚上8:06:422016/6/4
收件者:ImagiNation Network Revival Project
Yeah, it has been Dark for a long time.  I personally don't expect it to come back.  Just another memory stored away until I pass.

There is another game that is running again but it isn't Yserbius or Twinon.  It looks similar and was created by two guys a long time ago.  They've recently resurrected the game.
It is called Empiriana.  If interested, I can post the details here.  Go look it up on the internet.

TQQdles™

Tom Frye

未讀,
2016年6月5日 凌晨1:41:202016/6/5
收件者:innre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dolnor,

Thanks for the info on Empiriana.  I found the website through Google, downloaded and installed the client, but I cannot start a new account.  When I try, I get a 404 error.  And sending email to sup...@irealms.com gives me a reply from the MAILER-DAEMON.  Any other info you have could be helpful.

Many Thanks.