CyberPark Software

Christopher Smith

Feb 10, 2018, 1:48:01 PM2/10/18
to ImagiNation Network Revival Project
I'm wondering, what happened to the CyberPark software? Did any Beta Testers keep the software? I'm interested! The software would be a nice thing to look through for me, even though it wouldn't actually work... Just like the INN Software.

Jane Verzi - Prow

Feb 10, 2018, 7:00:40 PM2/10/18
to innre...@googlegroups.com
I no longer have any of the CyberPark software as it was never finalized, I tossed it.  I know a couple ppl here had it, not sure if they kept it or not either!

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Christopher Smith <chrisxc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm wondering, what happened to the CyberPark software? Did any Beta Testers keep the software? I'm interested! The software would be a nice thing to look through for me, even though it wouldn't actually work... Just like the INN Software.

Sincerely,

Jane Verzi-Prow