Just checking...Does everyone know about Yserbius.org?

Dolnor

Apr 10, 2015, 2:27:27 AM4/10/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kids (adult and otherwise! LOL),

Long time reader (since 2004 I think)...seldom poster.

I was just wondering if anyone here ever posted to yserbius.org forum site?  It is another great resource for all things TSN/INN.

But like a lot of things from "Ye Olde Days", usage goes up and down over the years.  Currently no one has posted there since 2014.

Anyway...just thought I would throw it out "The Collective" -)

http://yserbius.org/forum.php

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
Eternal Testing Newbie

Luke Gelsinger

Apr 10, 2015, 5:29:15 PM4/10/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
It looks dead, just like the INN Revivial.

Jane Verzi - Prow

May 24, 2015, 4:52:06 PM5/24/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
Last I knew, I thought that Slohand was getting close to reopening yserbius.org.​

Sincerely,

Jane Verzi-Prow

Jane Verzi - Prow

May 24, 2015, 4:55:29 PM5/24/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
​I just tried to connect to yserbius.org and it is up and working! Great job Slohand!
--
Sincerely,

Jane Verzi-Prow