Server down and Writing to AOL

Mason Davis

Apr 27, 2015, 10:46:33 PM4/27/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
While I realize the server has been down for a while, I'm sure there is a good reason.
I'm not sure which one of those writing to AOL is going to pony up a few million to buy the rights.
A much greater possibility is after getting those letters, someone at AOL will have a cease and desist order served and we will have nothing.

Richard Aronson

Apr 27, 2015, 10:51:30 PM4/27/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
I concur. I have found zero reasonable people at AOL this century.

>While I realize the server has been down for a while, I'm sure there
>is a good reason.I'm not sure which one of those writing to AOL is
>going to pony up a few million to buy the rights.A much greater
>possibility is after getting those letters, someone at AOL will have
>a cease and desist order served and we will have nothing.

Sam Mete

Apr 27, 2015, 11:01:09 PM4/27/15
to innre...@googlegroups.com
If someone does write a letter, they don't have to mention why other than say they belong to a group of old members and would like to see it make a comeback.   There is no need to tell them what's been done so far.  Plus with the server down, nothing is happening anyway.  So nothing to cease or desist.