Invitation: Launch of UN Women's global campaign to mark 20th anniversary of the World Conference on Women - ​Please join us in NYC - Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity Picture It! UN 26 June 2014, 5–7 p.m.

Miroslav Polzer, IAAI Klagenfurt (Austria)

Jun 25, 2014, 11:39:44 AM6/25/14
to Ashley Young, Sharon Hamilton, Yin-Chu Jou, PATRICK SCIARRATTA, Hung Vo, jor...@unops.org, Rio+20 GYMC Klagenfurt Team, innovat...@googlegroups.com, Conference Jordan, Cathleen Towle, Christina Stevens

Dear colleagues, friends,

Please find attached the invitation to the

Launch of UN Women's global campaign to mark 20th anniversary of the World Conference on Women taking place 26 June 5–7 p.m. in NYC - Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity co-organized by IAAI board member Ravi Karkara

Kindly invited!

Best regards

Miro

Miroslav Polzer

International Association for the Advancement of Innovative Approaches to Global Challenges (IAAI)

Zentrum für globale Herausforderungen und Innovation Klagenfurt

Center za svetovne izzive in inovacije v Celovcu

Address: Neuer Platz 10/I, At 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee/Austria

Tel.: +43 (0) 664 4203648 (mobile/Austria) www.glocha.info;  pol...@glocha.info; skype: miropolzer; twitter: @glocha_mp