interesting program WG: Jamaican National Best Community Competition - An Innovative Approach for encouraging Civil Society into the Sustainable Development of their Communities -

Miroslav Polzer, IAAI Klagenfurt - Ljubljana

Apr 3, 2012, 4:55:15 AM4/3/12
to innovat...@googlegroups.com

Fyi – received in response to our Rio+20 Issues brief on Innovation 4SD

Have a good day

miro

iaailogo_small

Miroslav Polzer

Secretary General, International Association for the Advancement of Innovative Approaches to Global Challenges IAAI

Facilitator of Rio+20 Issues Cluster "Innovation"  - Tel.: +43 (0) 664 4203648 (mob/Austria) & +1 646 831 1085 (mob/US only active part time)

www.glocha.info;  pol...@glocha.info; skype: miropolzer; twitter: @glocha_mp;  www.facebook.com/mpolzer

Address: Dunajska 104, SI-1000 Ljubljana/Slovenia & Neuer Platz 10, At 9020 Klagenfurt/Austria