AW: Innovation cluster- info for CIVICUS clusters summary Info sheet

1 view

Miroslav Polzer, IAAI Klagenfurt - Ljubljana

Jun 1, 2012, 12:11:13 PM6/1/12
to natalie...@civicus.org, innovat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Natalie,
please find attached the requested information
Best regards
miro

Miroslav Polzer
Secretary General, International Association for the Advancement of
Innovative Approaches to Global Challenges IAAI
Facilitator of Rio+20 Issues Cluster "Innovation" - Tel.: +43 (0) 664
4203648 (mob/Austria) & +1 646 831 1085 (mob/US only active part time)
www.glocha.info; pol...@glocha.info; skype: miropolzer; twitter:
@glocha_mp; www.facebook.com/mpolzer
Address: Dunajska 104, SI-1000 Ljubljana/Slovenia & Neuer Platz 10, At 9020
Klagenfurt/Austria

Listen to Music Messages of Global Youth for United Nations Conference on
Sustainable Development: Rio+20 Global Youth Music Contest Join us on
facebook