AW: Request for a short piece on the Innovation issue cluster for inclusion in "Own the Edge"

Miroslav Polzer, IAAI Klagenfurt - Ljubljana

Mar 9, 2012, 10:44:52 AM3/9/12
to Natalie Akstein, off...@glocha.info, innovat...@googlegroups.com

Dear Natalie,

please find attached the requested article.

It got longer (700 words), so please feel free to shorten it as much as needed (probably the introductory part can be cut away)

Have a nice day

Best regards

Miro

iaailogo_small

Miroslav Polzer

Secretary General, International Association for the Advancement of Innovative Approaches to Global Challenges IAAI

Facilitator of Rio+20 Issues Cluster "Innovation"  - Tel.: +386 (0) 1 5684168 (office); +43 (0) 664 4203648 (mobile)

www.glocha.info;  pol...@glocha.info; skype: miropolzer; twitter: @glocha_mp;  www.facebook.com/mpolzer

Address: Dunajska 104, SI-1000 Ljubljana/Slovenia & Neuer Platz 10, At 9020 Klagenfurt/Austria