windows\system32 added to my destination

Andy D

Jul 12, 2021, 11:12:36 AM7/12/21
to innosetup
Hi All
I'm getting the error below from the part of the script underneath - I can't work out where the extra C:\WINDOWS\system32\ is coming from in from of the destination?
Thanks
Andy

DefaultDirName={pf}\MidSoft\ServTrak

[Files]
Source: "D:\distribution\ServTrak\files\ServTrak.exe"; DestDir: " {app}"; Flags: ignoreversion

[Content]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ C:\Program Files (x86)\MidSoft\ServTrak\ServTrak.exe

An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory:
Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ C:".

Error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

[Try again] [Skip this file (not recommended)] [Cancel installation]

Jernej Simončič

Jul 12, 2021, 11:46:16 AM7/12/21
to Andy D on [innosetup]

On Monday, July 12, 2021, 17:12:36, Andy D wrote:

Source: "D:\distribution\ServTrak\files\ServTrak.exe"; DestDir: " {app}"; Flags: ignoreversion

You have a space before {app} – maybe that's causing a problem?

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

If a taxpayer thinks he can cheat safely, he probably will.
       -- Diogenes's Second Dictum