Execute a .cmd or .batch file (hidden or minimized)

Daniel Rohrmann

May 1, 2024, 12:32:03 AMMay 1
to innosetup
Hello, I would like to run a .cmd or .batch file (hidden or minimized) at the end of the installation. Does anyone have a suitable code for this?

Thanks and regards

Gavin Lambert

May 1, 2024, 1:24:11 AMMay 1
to innosetup
On Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 4:32:03 PM UTC+12 Daniel Rohrmann wrote:
Hello, I would like to run a .cmd or .batch file (hidden or minimized) at the end of the installation. Does anyone have a suitable code for this?

Daniel Rohrmann

May 1, 2024, 1:43:48 AMMay 1
to innosetup
I know how to run a batch. but as you can see from my question, I am looking for a way to do this hidden or minimized. Without a visible DOS window!

Gavin Lambert

May 1, 2024, 4:29:14 AMMay 1
to innosetup
On Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 5:43:48 PM UTC+12 Daniel Rohrmann wrote:
I know how to run a batch. but as you can see from my question, I am looking for a way to do this hidden or minimized. Without a visible DOS window!

Did you look at the Flags?

Robert van der Hulst

May 1, 2024, 4:33:33 AMMay 1
to innosetup