How to create truly multilang installer?

ralph

Sep 1, 2022, 10:16:39 AM9/1/22
to innosetup
Hi,

I'm aware of the [Languages] and [LangOptions] sections but as far as I can dig out of the help these two can't help me to create multilingual setup application. What I mean that I'm not able to provide different text values for properties the [Setup] section properties like AppName, AppSupportURL and other which I would like to have localized.

Cheers,
Ralph

Gavin Lambert

Sep 1, 2022, 6:56:18 PM9/1/22
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Read up on [CustomMessages] and the {cm:...} constants.

These can't be used *everywhere* (there are some values that are fixed
at compile time), but the docs for each setting indicate whether they
support constants or not, and anything that does, will.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ralph

Sep 2, 2022, 2:54:23 AM9/2/22
to innosetup
Thank you for your help with the idea. It works!

Cheers!
Ralph