Uninstall

Danny

Nov 3, 2021, 6:29:44 PM11/3/21
to innosetup
Hello,

I have an application which has been sent to me, but when I run its exe with /? to get a list of all the switches, I cant see one for uninstall.

Does innosetup support this, or is this something that cant be done.

TIA
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bill Stewart

Nov 16, 2021, 12:25:06 PM11/16/21
to innosetup
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 4:29:44 PM UTC-6 hibe...@googlemail.com wrote:

I have an application which has been sent to me, but when I run its exe with /? to get a list of all the switches, I cant see one for uninstall.

Does innosetup support this, or is this something that cant be done.

The switches an executable accepts depends entirely on the executable.

Inno Setup's documentation[1] describes the command line switches you can use with installers (and uninstallers) you build using Inno Setup.

Bill