Icon not showing in Add Remove Dialog

Rick Becket

Jul 15, 2021, 11:04:53 AM7/15/21
to innosetup
My install instructions do not install the program icon into the Add Remove Programs dialog box in Windows 10. Is there a command I must use in the install script to get my program icon into the Add Remove dialog?  I have two program .ico files listed under he [Files] category. They are installed in the {app} folder.

[Files]
Source: "Desktop64x64_mw6.ico"; DestDir: "{app}";
Source: "Desktop64x64.ico";     DestDir: "{app}";

Martijn Laan