Cannot set a control's Left property when WizardStyle is set to modern

George Hovhannisian

Jul 5, 2021, 3:19:05 PM7/5/21
to innosetup

I created a label and I want to move it slightly to the right like this:

 LabelName.Left := WizardForm.FinishedLabel.Left + ScaleX(15);

It works just fine when WizardsStyle is set to classic, but on modern, it seems like this line is ignored completely.

Martijn Laan

Jul 12, 2021, 6:28:50 AM7/12/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Op 5-7-2021 om 21:19 schreef George Hovhannisian:

I created a label and I want to move it slightly to the right like this:

 LabelName.Left := WizardForm.FinishedLabel.Left + ScaleX(15);

It works just fine when WizardsStyle is set to classic, but on modern, it seems like this line is ignored completely.

Did you set the Anchors property on the label?

Greetings,
Martijn

George Hovhannisian

Jul 12, 2021, 7:07:02 PM7/12/21
to innosetup

Actually, my problem was a lot stupider than that. I had forgotten to tell the procedure that LabelName is a variable....