Can any one guide me to extend 2.1GB to 40GB

Kosha Group

Jun 19, 2021, 8:26:47 AMJun 19
to innosetup
Hello All,

Can any one guide me how extend 2.1GB to 40GB in single or 2 .exe file.

Any Plugin?
Tips & Tricks?
Any other alternative tools pls mention?

Regards,
Kosh

Eivind Bakkestuen

Jun 19, 2021, 7:37:13 PMJun 19
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Inno Setup won't do it. Google for other install tools.

Gavin Lambert

Jun 21, 2021, 7:03:35 PMJun 21
to inno...@googlegroups.com
On 20/06/2021 12:26 am, Kosha Group wrote:
> Can any one guide me how extend 2.1GB to 40GB in single or 2 .exe file.

What exactly do you mean by that?

Inno does support installers larger than that, but only if you enable
DiskSpanning, which produces multiple output data files.

While it doesn't support doing this all in one file, you can then
subsequently zip up all the files if you want to provide it as a single
download -- though that's not always a good idea, since it's more of a
hassle to redownload if a single huge file gets corrupted than if one
piece of a set of smaller files does.