Inno setup and highversionlie windows certificate

Ivan Capraro

Oct 22, 2021, 4:07:08 AM10/22/21
to innosetup
Hi all, I've created an installer and tried to pass the window certification, It fails in highversionlie step. Does anyone has idea on how to setup the installer to pass this step. I've set min version to window 7 and notbelowversion forced to 0. I'm running on window 10 and tried the verification with 3 different pc and it fails always at the same step.
Thanks
Ivan C.

Bill Stewart

Oct 22, 2021, 12:56:31 PM10/22/21
to innosetup
 Remember that we only have the information you have provided in your question (we can't see your screen!).

It is always helpful to provide a minimal example of a setup script that reproduces the problem and also provide the exact error message(s) you are getting (copy and paste, not screen shots).