Undocumented internal constants

Hernán Giacobone

Oct 4, 2022, 3:26:56 PM10/4/22
to innosetup
Hello,
I am customizing the wizard pages using the [Language] and [Messages] section, as an example:

[Languages]
Name: "spa"; MessagesFile: "compiler:Languages\Spanish.isl"
Name: "bra"; MessagesFile: "compiler:Languages\BrazilianPortuguese.isl"

[Messages]
spa.WelcomeLabel1=Bienvenido al asistente de actualización de [name]
bra.WelcomeLabel1=Bem-vindo ao assistente de atualização para [name/ver]

But, I need to show only the version number.
So I replaced the above key with the following:
[ver]
[version]

But they don't show anything (except their literal text)
Do you know if there is something similar?
Thanks, greetings.