Lumidesk Silent Install with .exe

Phil Gagnon

Apr 25, 2024, 11:02:57 AMApr 25
to innosetup
Hello,

I'm having problem with installing LumiDesk silently. I don't want to go through all the Inno Setup steps when a simple cmd line with the .exe should work. I have it set that it installs silently but it will always prompt for the language. I've tried a bunch of optins with /LANG= but the box always comes up.

Eivind Bakkestuen

Apr 25, 2024, 8:44:08 PMApr 25
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Contact the author of the installation directly and ask about the parameters they support in silent mode?