Windows 11

Andrew Truckle

Oct 14, 2021, 9:26:25 AM10/14/21
to innosetup
Now that Windows 11 is rolling out will there be some tweaks to Inno?

Martijn Laan

Oct 14, 2021, 9:51:20 AM10/14/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Op 14-10-2021 om 15:26 schreef Andrew Truckle:
Now that Windows 11 is rolling out will there be some tweaks to Inno?

Such as?

Normally I would add the new so called 'supportedOS id' when a new major Windows version comes out, but Windows 11 doesn't have it's own id: it has the same id as Windows 10.

In fact, Windows 11 even reports itself as version 10.0.

Them making it look like a new major version is seeminlgy just a marketing thing.

Greetings,
Martijn

Andrew Truckle

Oct 14, 2021, 10:40:37 AM10/14/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com
ROTFL

Well, at least my  PC gets a new upgrade 😀 as in hardware.

Message has been deleted

Daniel Rail

Oct 21, 2021, 7:43:33 AM10/21/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

It is 22000.

You can find the official information here:

Windows 11 - release information | Microsoft Docs

Daniel Rail

Sent from Mail for Windows