Include script files

Sam Oxigen

May 26, 2021, 4:40:28 PMMay 26
to innosetup
I have 13 script files including the main script and I can see 11 script tabs on my main script. Well, when I compile I see also the Preprocessor output too (in addition).

I've tried menu View/Next Tab, View/Previews and that was not helpful too.

I have to open and edit these 2 files separately at this point, OR change the order; include them "earlier" in order to view and edit them.

Breakpoints too, don't take me to these files.

I think this is by design, I don't think this is an error.
Would be nice to have a dropdown arrow at the very right on include scripts row to list all included script files if the list don't fit the screen.
Also, breakpoints; why don't jump to all files regardless these files shown on the bar or not.
Compiler compiles ok though; it counts them as part of the project anyway, so breakpoints should be reaching these files, to me.

Regards,
Sam