Skip files if not admin

MKS DTECH

Jul 15, 2021, 7:45:36 AM7/15/21
to innosetup
Our application has some features that require files to be copied in admin only directories. If those files are not present the app works anyways but differently, which is fine.
Some users have trouble installing via admin so we'd like to make those files optional depending if the install was launched as admin or not.

Can we skip these files if not running in admin? Is there any flag to use?

Thanks!

Martijn Laan

Jul 15, 2021, 7:54:06 AM7/15/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com