Resource update error: Can't find resource (2)

Matthew Devalle

Oct 6, 2022, 4:52:58 AM10/6/22
to innosetup
I'm getting the above error when I try to build the installer and deploy it to our software library. I have noticed that when the .exe file is created it's deleted a few seconds later. Not sure if this is because the creation of the .exe file failed due to the error or maybe the executable was deleted by an antivirus before it moves on to the Deploy stage and that's where the error comes from. Is there a way to find out which resource it can't find? Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated.

Eivind Bakkestuen

Oct 6, 2022, 9:51:24 PM10/6/22
to inno...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried excluding the output directory from anti virus scanning?