custom property which will work like /VERYSILLENT

Николай Бугай

Jul 20, 2021, 3:30:08 PM7/20/21
to innosetup
I have a problem:

I need to pass a custom parameter, like /ACCEPT_TERMS=true to the wrapped .exe.
The functionality of this should be like /VERYSILENT.

Is there any possibility to check if .exe receive /ACCEPT_TERMS=true param, then change it to /VERYSILENT?

I found some examples about passing props to wrapped .exe, but I need to change the command for the wrapper itself.

Please help, me, is it possible at all?

Gavin Lambert

Jul 20, 2021, 6:33:04 PM7/20/21
to inno...@googlegroups.com
On 21/07/2021 7:30 am, Николай Бугай wrote:
> I need to pass a custom parameter, like /ACCEPT_TERMS=true to the
> wrapped .exe.
> The functionality of this should be like /VERYSILENT.
>
> Is there any possibility to check if .exe receive /ACCEPT_TERMS=true
> param, then change it to /VERYSILENT?
>
> I found some examples about passing props to wrapped .exe, but I need to
> change the command for the wrapper itself.

It's easy enough to interpret custom parameters (especially in that form
-- use {param} constants). You can then use [Code] to make things
behave a bit differently when present.

You can't make it add /VERYSILENT though; you'll need to pass that
separately.

Николай Бугай

Jul 21, 2021, 3:28:30 AM7/21/21
to innosetup
Thank you for your answer!

Now I understand that it's impossible to pass some param, and change it to another.

If I need /VERYSILENT I have to pass it.

Have a good day!

среда, 21 июля 2021 г. в 01:33:04 UTC+3, Gavin Lambert: