TNewLinkLabel.AdjustHeight not work or?

Alex Born

Jun 1, 2024, 12:38:05 PMJun 1
to innosetup
Hi!
I built Inno Setup 6.3.0-dev in Delphi 11.3 CE and looked at the CodeClasses.iss sample script with the new TNewLinkLabel control. The AdjustHeight function for this control does not work (TNewLinkLabel.AdjustHeight). The following string is used in the example:

The caption is not fully displayed in the installer window.

LinkLabel.png

For the TNewStaticText element, the AdjustBounds function works, but for TNewLinkLabel it does not.

Where is the error?
In Delphi 11.3 CE or?

Best Regards

Martijn Laan

Jun 1, 2024, 3:53:19 PMJun 1
to innosetup
Strange, does it work with https://files.jrsoftware.org/is/dev/innosetup-6.3.0-dev.exe ?

Greetings,
Martijn

Alex Born

Jun 1, 2024, 4:57:16 PMJun 1
to innosetup
No. It doesn't work in your build either. :(

Project012.gif

OS Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3593

Maybe it's just me that's not working?
Can anyone else guys check it out?

суббота, 1 июня 2024 г. в 21:53:19 UTC+2, Martijn Laan:

Martijn Laan

Jun 3, 2024, 2:28:26 AMJun 3
to innosetup
I uploaded another build, please try it once more, thanks!

Greetings,
Martijn

Alex Born

Jun 3, 2024, 5:40:25 AMJun 3
to innosetup
Thank you very much.
It's working now!

LinkLabelOK.png

понедельник, 3 июня 2024 г. в 08:28:26 UTC+2, Martijn Laan:

Martijn Laan

Jun 3, 2024, 6:05:36 AMJun 3
to innosetup
Great, thanks for reporting the issue!