Silent uninstall can't suppress "Also delete preset user preferences" message box

Adrian

Dec 13, 2021, 2:42:12 PM12/13/21
to innosetup
Is there a way that silent uninstall  can suppress "Also delete preset user preferences" message box? This is what I use
"C:\Program Files\Insta360 Studio 2021\unins000.exe" /suppressmsgboxes /silent /norestart

Jernej Simončič

Dec 13, 2021, 3:47:05 PM12/13/21
to Adrian on [innosetup]

On Monday, December 13, 2021, 20:42:12, Adrian wrote:

Is there a way that silent uninstall  can suppress "Also delete preset user preferences" message box? This is what I use
"C:\Program Files\Insta360 Studio 2021\unins000.exe" /suppressmsgboxes /silent /norestart

You'll have to ask the developer of that program, since the message comes from custom-written code.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.       -- Cheops's Law

Raymond van Eupen

Jun 27, 2024, 5:35:14 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to innosetup
Did you ever get this sorted out?

I also want to automate the uninstallation of Insta360 Studio but get the same pop-up "Also delete preset user preferences"