Meeting with Ps Clemens

Thabelo Ntikana

Dec 5, 2011, 5:54:40 AM12/5/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com, Eugene Kagiso K. Phasha, Eugene Phasha, Mr D, Lynn Lee
Good day,

Please note that the meeting that was scheduled for Tuesday has been moved to Sunday after church.

Thabelo
On behalf of Lynn Lee

joseph geda

Dec 5, 2011, 6:05:57 AM12/5/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com, Eugene Kagiso K. Phasha, Eugene Phasha, Mr D, Lynn Lee
Hi guyz,

I'm unavailable for that meeting because I'm leaving on Saturday!Just to give feedback on Hlanganani I emailed the contacts I was given and 3 of them were failure deliveries,namely Evangelies Gereformeerde Kerk,John Tapera of  Celebration Church and  Volker Lubinetzki of Lutherse Johannes Gemeente!Don't ask,I was given the contacts by Lynn lee and I did my part!I'm yet to receive any communication from the rest and any further communique I will copy inner city!So Miss Phayane how far have u gone with the methodist and anglican church?

Dec 5, 2011, 6:17:42 AM12/5/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com

I thought I was the one to do all the questioning here not you…joking!

Capt F. Phayane

Sub-Section: Sport Co-ordination

SAPS Division: HRD

255 Presidia Building, Pretorius Str,

Pretoria, 0001

Tel: 012 393 7081/7132

Cell: 083 484 0873

Fax: 393 7147/ 0867542603

E-mail: Phay...@saps.org.za

Thabelo Ntikana

Dec 5, 2011, 6:19:23 AM12/5/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com, Eugene Kagiso K. Phasha, Mr D
Sure, tell him Captain

From: "Phayane Felicity - Captain" <Phay...@saps.org.za>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:17:42 +0200
Subject: RE: Meeting with Ps Clemens

Kgosi Kgadiete

Dec 5, 2011, 6:35:39 AM12/5/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com
That doesn't answer the question!!

Cedric Shabangu

Dec 6, 2011, 9:26:07 AM12/6/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com, Eugene Kagiso K. Phasha, Eugene Phasha, Mr D, Lynn Lee
Hi sis

Is there any reason why this meeting was moved to Sunday?

Dec 6, 2011, 9:33:42 AM12/6/11
to inner-city-le...@googlegroups.com
Yes Cedric, availability! It was only u and Mr D who wld be available, well Felicity had not responded, I think.
And I know u will be available :)