Natural Scrolling on OS X

Ti Wu

Jul 27, 2013, 8:59:43 AM7/27/13
to in...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am using iNMR on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.8. I enable "Natural Scrolling" so that I can scrolling with multi-touch trackpad in a way like other device with touchscreen, such as iPhone, iPad, and most of other smartphones and tablets. To be more specifically, the feature I want is that when I move my two fingers from the bottom to the top of trackpad, the height of peak will be higher rather than lower. And I found out that if I disable "Natural Scrolling" in the System Preference panel on OS X, iNMR would work in the way I want. So I know that the iNMR team has considered this issue and made the decision, and that this issue probably only happens on OS X because "Natural Scrolling" is mostly used with multi-touch trackpad or the Magic Mouse but normal mouse wheel.

I still hope that iNMR team would invert scrolling method again, just follow the system setting. Or at least, let user choose in the preference panel of iNMR.

If anyone also has this problem or any other ideas, please join this discussion. Thanks.