Revert Cam

marc chatry

May 30, 2019, 3:04:17 PM5/30/19
to InMoov
Hi Gael, Hi everybody,

It seems that I’ve mounted eyes cam at 180 ! This is very stupid !! Is there any means to inverse the image in the soft ?
Kind regards

gael langevin

May 30, 2019, 4:02:13 PM5/30/19
to marc chatry, InMoov
Hello,
If you use the START_INMOOV, you have four options:
1-Physically reverse the webcam in the robot eye. (obviously that is not what you plan to do)
2-For permanent effect, add in the custom.py:
i01.opencv.addFilter("Flip")
3- For temporary effec, add manually in the python tab and execute:
i01.opencv.addFilter("Flip")
4-For temporary effect, graphically add the Flip filter via the OpenCV tab window.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Davide Cencini

Nov 29, 2021, 4:27:08 PM11/29/21
to InMoov
i tried, but a i get the following message:

File string, line 1, in moduleNameError: name i01 is not defined at org.python.core.Py.NameError(Py.java:284) at org.python.core.PyFrame.getname(PyFrame.java:257) at org.python.pycode._pyx313.f$0(string:1) at org.python.pycode._pyx313.call_function(string) at org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(PyTableCode.java:167) at org.python.core.PyCode.call(PyCode.java:18) at org.python.core.Py.runCode(Py.java:1386) at org.python.core.Py.exec(Py.java:1430) at org.python.util.PythonInterpreter.exec(PythonInterpreter.java:267) at org.myrobotlab.service.Python$PIThread.run(Python.java:160)-

gael langevin

Dec 1, 2021, 5:11:27 AM12/1/21
to Davide Cencini, InMoov
Hello,
Can you post your myrobotlab.log?
It might help me to see what the problem is.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Davide Cencini

Dec 2, 2021, 9:39:33 AM12/2/21
to gael langevin, InMoov
Hi Gael

I resolved the kinetic camera e pc camera problem.
Now I view the usb camera from windows 10, and the kinect is installed correctly. (windows driver problem and the second usb hub)
But if a try to open from "opencv" i see only the "myrobotlag" logo.
I Attached my last log file, there are other errors, beyond the camera.
For example "no battery detected by the system"  (i use an external  power supply).
I hope you can help me, thanks in advance

Davide
--
     di Davide Cencini
Grosseto - via Tripoli 9/11   tel. 339.7508941

Si informa che le informazioni contenute in questo documento e negli allegati sono trattate ai sensi D. Lgs 196/03. Il contenuto di questa e-mail e degli allegati è rivolto unicamente alle persone cui è indirizzato, e può contenere informazioni la cui riservatezza è tutelata. Sono vietati la riproduzione e l'uso di questa e-mail, in mancanza di autorizzazione del destinatario. Se avete ricevuto questa e-mail per errore, vogliate cortesemente segnalarlo immediatamente per telefono, fax o posta elettronica.

  • Se vuoi conoscere il modo in cui trattiamo i tuoi dati puoi leggere la nostra informativa sulla privacy al seguente link:
myrobotlab.log

gael langevin

Dec 2, 2021, 1:22:37 PM12/2/21
to Davide Cencini, InMoov

Hello,
You might have an issue regarding the index of your camera set in the opencv config.
You say using the kinect as well, kinect has also a camera and maybe Windows recognizes the kinect camera as index 0.
Try setting your camera index to 1.
Also make sure you have isOpenCvActivated=True
Capture d’écran 2021-12-02 191145.png
Regarding the error with no battery detected is not a problem.
It is because you are running a desktop PC with wall supply instead of a laptop or tablet with battery.
If I remember you can stop publishing the error by setting health check to False:
Capture d’écran 2021-12-02 191821.png
Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Davide Cencini

Dec 3, 2021, 9:59:15 AM12/3/21
to gael langevin, InMoov
the problem is not risolved,  i receive this message in log file:

15:58:33.747 [i01.opencv_videoProcessor] ERROR c.m.l.Logging [Logging.java:19] ------
org.bytedeco.javacv.FrameGrabber$Exception: read() Error: Could not read frame in start().
at org.bytedeco.javacv.OpenCVFrameGrabber.start(OpenCVFrameGrabber.java:212)
at org.myrobotlab.opencv.VideoProcessor.run(VideoProcessor.java:363)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
------