Nixie 1.1.518 and opencv surface areas

Tricia 279

Aug 31, 2021, 6:27:30 AM8/31/21
to InMoov

Beside a screenshot of the opencv surface areas. Can anyone give me explanations what these areas (blue) mean and which settings make which results ?
Thanks.
Regards
Tricia279Screenshot from 2021-08-31 08-21-01_3.png

gael langevin

Aug 31, 2021, 8:32:08 AM8/31/21
to InMoov
Hello Tricia,
I would recommend using the latest build because you are using version 1.1.518 of Nixie, we are now at version 1.1.563.
Then use the webgui instead of the swingui because some it's functionalities are not supported anymore.
You will need to use  CHROME as default browser for the webgui.
Anyway functionalities buttons between webgui and swingui for openCV are rather similar.
But in webgui, most buttons have an explanation text when hovering with the mouse, which helps to understand what does what.