Atmosphere error

Rafael cure

Apr 29, 2024, 11:08:41 AMApr 29
to InMoov

714390980918

[WARN]

AtmosphereFramework

main

SessionSupport error. Make sure you also define org.atmosphere.cpr.SessionSupport as a listener in web.xml, see https://github.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere/wiki/Enabling-HttpSession-Support

gael langevin

Apr 29, 2024, 1:43:15 PMApr 29
to Rafael cure, InMoov
Hello,
What is the procedure to reproduce this error? Are you trying to install Myrobotlab latest version?

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

gael langevin

Apr 29, 2024, 4:55:01 PMApr 29
to Rafael cure, InMoov
Can you delete the Myrobotlab cache called .ivy2 . And redo a complete fresh installation.
There might be some corrupted dependencies in the cache.
You can locate the cache in C:/Users/yourName/.ivy2

From my iPhone, Gael

Le 29 avr. 2024 à 22:47, Rafael cure <curera...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello
I installed a few weeks ago, the error come when just start ,

myrobotlab.log

gael langevin

Apr 30, 2024, 9:40:05 AMApr 30
to Rafael cure, InMoov
Yes you have it correct. The Output Lock should be OFF.
Can you share your myrobotlab.log, maybe I can detect why servos do not move.
Did you already have the servos move with an older version of Myrobotlab?

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 14:51, Rafael cure <curera...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello
I did what you say, no mitre error, I thing I co figured all servos, when start the robot he mention start every service, but no servos move,

The config bellow is correct? The input (green line) should be  like that, and the output lock ON or OFF

Thanks for your help

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.48.37 AM.png

<myrobotlab.log>

Nels Spijkers

Apr 30, 2024, 10:56:32 AMApr 30
to gael langevin, Rafael cure, InMoov
Hi all and Gael

I'm having the same problem.
If I connect the servo to a arduino uno, because the mega doesn’t work at all, they keep turning, but when I touch the pot, it only stops in the middle and not at the end.
So the servo doesn’t stop working when the pot stops at the end.
I will try to look for more YouTube tutorials.

Met Vriendelijke groet,

Nels Spijkers

Op 30 apr 2024 om 15:40 heeft gael langevin <hair...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Yes you have it correct. The Output Lock should be OFF.
Can you share your myrobotlab.log, maybe I can detect why servos do not move.
Did you already have the servos move with an older version of Myrobotlab?

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 14:51, Rafael cure <curera...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello
I did what you say, no mitre error, I thing I co figured all servos, when start the robot he mention start every service, but no servos move,

The config bellow is correct? The input (green line) should be  like that, and the output lock ON or OFF

Thanks for your help

gael langevin

Apr 30, 2024, 11:33:28 AMApr 30
to Nels Spijkers, InMoov
What you are observing is normal. If in Myrobotlab the servo cursor is set at 90°, when manually turning the potentiometer to its center, the servo stops.
Now if in Myrobotlab you set the servo cursor to 180°, when turning the potentiometer to one of the end, the servo will stop.

The potentiometer gives the current position information to the motor driver.
When it is inside the servo case, it rotates with the main gear giving feedback to the driver board.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

gael langevin

Apr 30, 2024, 11:41:12 AMApr 30
to Rafael cure, InMoov
I do not see a problem in the myrobotlab.log.
Try starting without your old configuration, without InMoov UI and simply add a arduino, and a servo and make the test.
Animation3.gif

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 16:18, Rafael cure <curera...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Yes, was working with the old version, bellow the log file
Thanks again

On Apr 30, 2024, at 9:39 AM, gael langevin <hair...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes you have it correct. The Output Lock should be OFF.
Can you share your myrobotlab.log, maybe I can detect why servos do not move.
Did you already have the servos move with an older version of Myrobotlab?

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov
Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 14:51, Rafael cure <curera...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello
I did what you say, no mitre error, I thing I co figured all servos, when start the robot he mention start every service, but no servos move,

The config bellow is correct? The input (green line) should be  like that, and the output lock ON or OFF

Thanks for your help

gael langevin

Apr 30, 2024, 1:48:43 PMApr 30
to Nels Spijkers, InMoov
Hello,
Can you head over to our discord channel?
It's easier to communicate and share pictures.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 17:58, Nels Spijkers <nspi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi Gael,

I’m having trouble with connecting the Arduino mega, the uno is no problem and gives all the information you need, with the mega there are is no information at all.

Is it possible to use only uno, I also have all your boards, with the  little peaces, can I use that with arduino uno only that one, but maybe one extra or so.
I also created an RPI, with 7 inch screen, this will run the robot.

Thank you for your support again!

Met Vriendelijke groet,

Nels Spijkers

Op 30 apr 2024 om 17:23 heeft gael langevin <hair...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Le mar. 30 avr. 2024 à 16:56, Nels Spijkers <nspi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi all and Gael

I'm having the same problem.
If I connect the servo to a arduino uno, because the mega doesn’t work at all, they keep turning, but when I touch the pot, it only stops in the middle and not at the end.
So the servo doesn’t stop working when the pot stops at the end.
I will try to look for more YouTube tutorials.

Met Vriendelijke groet,

Nels Spijkers

Op 30 apr 2024 om 15:40 heeft gael langevin <hair...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Rafael cure

May 2, 2024, 7:11:20 AMMay 2
to gael langevin, Nels Spijkers, InMoov
Hello Gael
I was unable to pass the CAPTCHAP, in the Discord site, any how I try what you say but servo didn’t work,  then I try the old inmoov and also not working anymore, before I start nixie, I upgrade the mil in the arduinos and install the java recommended in your web site, here is the log from the old inmoov
myrobotlab_OLD.log

Rafael cure

Rafael cure