FINGER STARTER

vadim onezou

May 6, 2024, 3:33:19 AMMay 6
to InMoov
Greeting,
I would like to know where can I find the InMoovFingerStarter with voicecontrol since I am trying to finish it, but when clicking on the link for NIxie it display message "page not found".
Thank you

gael langevin

May 6, 2024, 5:31:39 AMMay 6
to vadim onezou, InMoov
Hello,
Nixie has been updated a lot since I made the link.
It is now even more simple to start the fingerStarter in Myrobotlab.
Click the InMoov logo in Intro tab, wait for all the components to install and then select the button FingerStarter.
It will start all the required services. If you have a speaker and a microphone it will automatically speak and listen.

Animation6.gif
Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot