Possible new finger sensor

James Kelly

Oct 31, 2021, 10:08:22 AM10/31/21
to InMoov
Hey guys and gals check this out ...........
this is a "2 wire" sensor that could replace the conductive foam tips we currently use. It can even detect "close proximity" to an object which could help us position the hand. I haven't studied the cost yet.

Jim (Houston TX)

Productflyer_SXTSC1_EN.pdf

Attila Herhof

Nov 1, 2021, 7:30:45 AM11/1/21
to InMoov
It's similar:

Best regards,
Attila

James Kelly

Nov 2, 2021, 7:44:20 AM11/2/21
to InMoov
I did an inquiry as to the cost and got this reply from the CEO

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your interest in our sensors. Your project and the website look exciting.
Unfortunately, we‘re a small business with limited support capacity. I would therefore suggest to go for standard solutions on the market. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Daniel

Daniel Häfliger
CEO