ribbon cable length

James Kelly

Oct 23, 2021, 5:55:20 PM10/23/21
to InMoov
The BOM shows the and and arm lengths to be 30 cm but the picture in the tutorial he has you reference show  arm=75 and hand= 90. Which should I use?

gael langevin

Oct 24, 2021, 10:27:28 AM10/24/21
to James Kelly, InMoov
Hello,
The length 30 cm is for the finger tips through the forarm.
The length arm=75 is from the NervoBoard to the top of the shoulder.
The length hand= 90 is from the NervoBoard to the elbow.

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov