pca9685 servo power

r Cfield

Apr 26, 2024, 4:04:01 PMApr 26
to InMoov
any idea how to use pca9685 to power servos in MRL? i cant get it to do anything. i watched -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unIUJA24uBI-- (Beginners guide to moving servos with a PCA9685 and MYROBOTLAB) this still does not work.

gael langevin

Apr 29, 2024, 10:58:42 AMApr 29
to r Cfield, InMoov
Hello,
Did you solve your problem and did you get it to work?

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot
@inmoov

Le ven. 26 avr. 2024 à 22:04, r Cfield <ryanca...@gmail.com> a écrit :
any idea how to use pca9685 to power servos in MRL? i cant get it to do anything. i watched -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unIUJA24uBI-- (Beginners guide to moving servos with a PCA9685 and MYROBOTLAB) this still does not work.

r Cfield

Apr 29, 2024, 9:06:32 PMApr 29
to InMoov
I haven't tried again yet. I'm going to wait for my Nervo board to arrive in the mail,  should be here soon. then I'll troubleshoot and try again.